2004 Jan 21 02:52

[vox] Web's dark underbelly... a follow up.

[vox] Web's dark underbelly... a follow up.

The user who was unable to reach our website last week reported this
morning that his copy of Internet Explorer was indeed set up to hit a
Comcast proxy server instead of a direct connection to the Internet.  He
disabled that, and now all is well.  Thanks to all who suggested that this
might be the problem.

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
I wouldn't mess with them."
--Michael Moore