2004 Jan 19 13:11

[vox] [OT] SACDEV location and schedule set

[vox] [OT] SACDEV location and schedule set

I just heard word that 'SACDEV', the new software developer group [*] formed
recently, will be meeting on the first Monday of each month, and is to
meet at a Roundtable on Old Sacramento.

Their site has details, at their new domain name:  http://www.sacdev.org/

-bill!
[*] "SACDEV is open to any software developer regardless of technology,
    language, or syntax."  I'll be sure to infiltrate on occasion, to
    make sure people know what that Lie-nucks stuff is all about ;^) ;^)