January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jan 16 08:12

[vox] "Migration from Windows to Linux saves thousands"

[vox] "Migration from Windows to Linux saves thousands"

IT Manager's Journal has an article entitled:

"Migration from Windows to Linux saves thousands"

http://www.itmanagersjournal.com/software/04/01/09/2231250.shtml

  "Nearly three years ago I rebuilt my company's corporate network,
  comprising six geographically dispersed offices and approximately 300
  users, using a budget smaller than what most system administrators and
  IT managers make in a year. Our migration to Linux servers and
  software was a success, and offers a lesson for other administrators."

Looks good so far...