2004 Jan 15 14:38

[vox] [fwd: new group forming] SACDEV Sacramento's Software Developer Group

[vox] [fwd: new group forming] SACDEV Sacramento's Software Developer Group

A new computer user group is meeting.  It seems to be specifically for
software developers, and not focused on any particular OS or language.

----- Forwarded message from Kenneth Miller -----

Developers!

The time has come! The website is up! I currently have it located at
http://www.involvedts.com/SacDev/ , though this should change to
www.sacdev.org within the next week or so. Please register asap so that we
can get the ball rolling. I have some surveys on the site for everyone to
take so that we can figure out which area of Sacramento to meet in, what day,
what time, etc.. As soon as we figure that out I will start calling around
to find a suitable location.

I am very much looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sincerely,

-Kenneth Miller

----- End forwarded message -----