2004 Jan 17 02:11

[vox] Kiosk disclaimers

I do a few things now on the kiosk...

When the browser launch button is first clicked, a disclaimer/warning
appears telling the user of potential risk using a public access terminal
on an open wireless network.

If they state that they're comfortable with the situation, Konqueror launches,
otherwise a little "Have a nice day" pop-up appears. :^)

When Konq first launches, another pop-up appears reminding them to please
click the "End Session" button (which closes any left-over browsers,
clears cache, history, cookies, form completion, etc.)

Clicking the browser button again simply opens new, blank browser windows.

Pretty spiffy.  I love Linux. :)