2004 Jan 12 22:18

Re: [vox] mysql missing library?

Does your /etc/php4/apache/php.ini contain something like:

extension=mysql.so

???

Dylan

on 04.1.11 7:31 PM, Lorie Obal at lobal@cds1.net was reported to have
writen:

> I'm running RedHat 9 with MySQl server 4.0.17-0 & client,php 4.2-17.2.
> Apache and PHP seem to be OK and I'm able to run MySQl locally OK. I can't
> connect to localhost using standard connect scripts via PHP and what I've
> read implies I need an older mysql library.
> Wouldn't that have been included in the latest version?
> Any configuration advice?
>
> -Lorie
> Lorie Obal
> lobal@cds1.net
> Proudly conceptualized and drafted in open source software!
>

> -----------Begin Geek Code Block--------------------
> GMU/GB d? s: !a C LU+ P+ L++ E--- W++N++!o K- w ! M- V PS+ PE Y+ PGP++ t+
> 5++X+R*tvb+++DI--!D G e++/e++h++ !r z?
>
> http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein