2004 Jan 09 15:26

Re: DWL-520 works (Was Re: [vox] ISO: Wireless network card (PCI))

Re: DWL-520 works (Was Re: [vox] ISO: Wireless network card (PCI))

Since hostap_pci worked, I'd be curious to know if orinoco_pci works with
that card.  Orinico comes as a standard module for slackware (can't speak
for debian), so I'd just be curious if that particular card works with that
driver.  If so, I'll be mad that I just spent about $50 for a netgear card
that probably has the same chipset... :-)