2004 Jan 08 14:31

Re: [vox] Re: ISO: 168pin DIMMs

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 08:35:33AM -0800, Marc Elliot Hall wrote:

> D'oh! I shoulda checked that... I must've scavenged from that system.
> Oops! I've got suitable RAM (yup, I intended to include that), but can't
> get it to you today. Is tomorrow soon enough?

If Mark B. or someone else can't get me any today or tonight, and you think
you can make it out to Davis, then sure. :^)  Hehehe

I might be heading to Sac (Fry's) tomorrow to get a cheap mouse & keyboard,
although I can probably find those in town.  But perhaps I can use you and
the RAM as an excuse to head out that way, if you wanna meet for lunch or
something.

I'm in a hurry to get the machine _running_, since I know it's going to
take a few days to get everything installed and running.  And the less time
I have 'yet another computer' sitting around the house (esp. on the
dining room table), the happier we'll all be here.  ;^)