2004 Jan 08 00:11

Re: [vox] ISO: NIC card

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 03:03:57PM -0800, Seth Nagao wrote:
> I've got a few NICs laying around here.  Some Linksys LNE100TXs and a few
> Netgear FA311s.  Just let me know if you want one.

Thanks everyone for the offers.  I just happened to call Henry about the
new Demo Machine, and mentioned needed a NIC, so now I'm covered.
Mouse, too!  Now to just go grab an el-cheapo keyboard and I'll be set!
(Downloading Debian Woody on my home machine as I write this from across
the street :^) )