2004 Jan 02 14:54

Re: [vox] Self-replying [Was "XFree86 Core Team Disbands" (?)]

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 02:35:00PM -0800, Tim Riley wrote:

> These are two good reasons; however, there may be more. If you
> think of one, feel free to post it.

Just don't reply to yourself!

Heheheh ;)

-bill!
> Tim "complete-stop-only-if-approaching-cars-or-onlooking-cop" Riley

AKA "no cop, no stop"?  Tsk tsk!  I stopped once and STILL almost mowed down
a bicyclist once.  He just happened to be in my blind spot (between left side
of windshield and right side of driver's door window) :^)