January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jan 01 12:26

Re: [vox] webhosting/shell recomendations?

Re: [vox] webhosting/shell recomendations?

Speaking of static DSL... Omsoft is offering static IP DSL for $35/mo and they will even put a reverse DNS entry in without fuss. ( assuming you have a domain name pointed to your static IP ) You only get about 128K upload for that price, but that is enough to serve a few low traffic web sites and email.

Mark