Re: [vox] Anyone have a spare Pentium II or thereabouts?

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 09:32:48AM -0800, Marc Elliot Hall wrote:

> I'm working near CalExpo, which isn't so far away as Shingle Springs ;^)

Cool!

> I'm also an "old [ahem] co-worker", and would pro'ly be meeting up with Bill
> anyway. Where's my invitation, Bill? ;^)

Hey, I haven't made any plans to hit Sacramento yet.  I've been working like
mad the last month and a half.  (Can you say 4 games in 6 weeks? :^)
Plus the first Tux Paint release in over four months!)

> However, I appreciate the offer, Rob! (And if Bill doesn't let me know
> the plan, I may even take you up on it!)

Hehe - Marc can always come to the next LUGOD _himself_  (prod, prod) :^)

Rob, I guess I'll use you as a fall-back plan, if I don't get out to
Sacramento myself this Friday or next Monday.

Thanks, everyone!  I'm impressed how fast this is coming together, and how
helpful everybody has been!