Re: [vox] Anyone have a spare Pentium II or thereabouts?

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 03:40:00AM +0000, Rob Rogers wrote:
> I'm a whole helluva lot closer to Shingle Springs than Bill (I'm in
> Citrus Heights) and I'm planning on being at the Jan. 6th meeting in
> Davis. I'd be willing to meet up with Marc and then drive it down to
> Davis. (assuming you don't already have easier arangements set up...)

Thanks, Rob!  I was planning on going to Sacramento to meet up with some
friends for lunch early in January, but I wasn't sure if it'd be before
the January 6th meeting.

I'll definitely take you up on that offer!  I see Marc's responded, too...