Re: [vox] Anyone have a spare Pentium II or thereabouts?

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 03:40:00AM +0000, Rob Rogers wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 14:18:08PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 01:50:14PM -0800, Marc Elliot Hall wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > You know how to reach me for pick-up/drop-off infos.
> >
> > I was hoping to visit some old co-workers in Sacramento in early January.
> > Perhaps we could meet mid-way? :)
>
> I'm a whole helluva lot closer to Shingle Springs than Bill (I'm in
> Citrus Heights) and I'm planning on being at the Jan. 6th meeting in
> Davis. I'd be willing to meet up with Marc and then drive it down to
> Davis. (assuming you don't already have easier arangements set up...)

I'm working near CalExpo, which isn't so far away as Shingle Springs ;^)
I'm also an "old [ahem] co-worker", and would pro'ly be meeting up with Bill
anyway. Where's my invitation, Bill? ;^)

However, I appreciate the offer, Rob! (And if Bill doesn't let me know
the plan, I may even take you up on it!)

--
Marc Elliot Hall
P.O. Box 435