Re: [vox] Anyone have a spare Pentium II or thereabouts?

Re: [vox] Anyone have a spare Pentium II or thereabouts?

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 01:55:20PM -0800, Richard Crawford wrote:
<snip>
> I haven't got a spare PII but I may have a spare mouse, keyboard, and
> monitor.  I'll check when I get home tonight.

Sweet, thanks Richard!  As I said in my past post, the owner's got a
monitor, but I'm not sure if it's _spare_ or not.  (She's also in the
market to put together or buy a machine for her youngest son, too... the
kid is _seriously_ a potential computer geek.  Apparently he's in the
back room right now working on his web page.  He's, like, not quite 8 yet :) )