Re: [vox] Anyone have a spare Pentium II or thereabouts?

Marc Elliot Hall said:

> I'm kidding! Really! I actually have a spare PII-vintage machine I'd be
> happy to donate to the cause of somebody else's foot-traffic-related
> profit.  Yes, it has been booted into both Debian and Mandrake to
> confirm hardware compatibility. And, of course, you'd get to keep the
> below-referenced coffee  card :^) I should note, however, that I *don't*
> have a spare monitor, keyboard, or mouse to contribute. Sorry :^(

I haven't got a spare PII but I may have a spare mouse, keyboard, and
monitor.  I'll check when I get home tonight.

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
I wouldn't mess with them."
--Michael Moore