[vox] Re: (forw) [ILUG] EU guide to moving to OSS [from vox-tech]

[vox] Re: (forw) [ILUG] EU guide to moving to OSS [from vox-tech]

[ Moved from vox-tech ]

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 12:16:48PM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> Possibly useful for the "Why Not MS" page?
<snip>

Definitely a good pro-Linux kind of thing to point to.  I'd personally
prefer to point to some news article on the subject, though, rather than
the documents themselves.  Know of any reports on this topic?