[vox] Installfest to-day!

Just a reminder...  Today is the last Installfest of 2003!
(And the last IF Rusty Minden will be coordinating!)

Rusty, you've done an incredible job - thank you so much!  And Seth and
Jonathan, hopefully one or both of you can make it today, so Rusty can show
you the ropes.  Thanks for volunteering to take over!

-bill!
(might drop off some donuts or something in the morning)