[vox] Knoppix business-card CDs

Hello,

I just saw your posting at < http://lists.lugod.org/pipermail/vox/2003-June/000792.html > about you getting serveral Knoppix business-card CDs. Do you have an idea where I can find images for such CDs or even an address where I could order some Knoppix business-card CDs?

I have a business-card potatoe CD but Knoppix would be much more comfortable for system rescuing, of course.

Thank you for your answer, sincerely

Peter