Re: [vox] OSS for libraries paper completed!

Bill Kendrick said:

> I finally took a look at it the other day.  Well done, thanks!
> If you'd like, I'd be happy to host it on LUGOD.org, like we do with
> presentations, and like I did with my letter to local schools a few
> months ago.

Well, since I identified myself as a member of LUGOD on the cover page of
my paper, it seems only fair.  :)  I'd be honored.

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
I wouldn't mess with them."
--Michael Moore