[vox] Microsoft interested in our feelings

[vox] Microsoft interested in our feelings

I received an email last night from one Michael Surkan from Microsoft
(based on the mail headers, it looks legit; not some prankster ;^) )

He wanted to know if it would be appropriate to post a note to our 'vox'
list asking if folks here would be willing to talk about where they'd
like to see MS go down the road... kind of a 5-year-plan, to paraphrase.

Anyway, I told him 'go for it,' so he'll no doubt be posting soon.
I wanted to give a head's-up to the list before people start arguing over
whether it's a hoax or prank or not.  The e-mail I got did, in fact,
originate from *.microsoft.com.  Also, a Google for his name found a quote
from him at CBS News' website, and posts on LUG mailing list archives.

I'm quite curious as to what they're up to, and how much MS would actually
listen to us techie geeks. :^)