Re: [vox] Tax-prep software on Linux

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 08:25:17AM -0800, Nicole TWN wrote:
> Hi gang
>
> The tax man cometh, as ever.
>
> Anyone had experience running a good tax preparation application under Wine
> and/or Linux?  Please share.

I've done taxes online in the past.  My taxes are often pretty convoluted,
though, and I end up torturing myself by doing it manually :)

It IS one of the killer apps, though.

OT - Would anyone here who happens to be very familiar with a number of
tax programs for Windows be willing to give a presentation at a PC users
group in February?  Contact me privately & I'll hook ya up!