[vox] Articles on Open Source for local publications

[vox] Articles on Open Source for local publications

I recently contacted Craig Miller at CCN Magazine, a widely-spread free
computer/technology magazine in Sacramento, asking if they'd be interested
in articles on Open Source software (like OpenOffice.org, Mozilla and Linux).

He said they don't have the budget to pay any more writers, but _I'm_
personally happy to write something for free, since it helps get the
word out, yada yada yada.

I was also just looking at the Government Technology website, to see
about getting LUGOD a booth at GTC West 2004, since 2003's event was so
super-successful.  I think an article (or ten!) on Open Source in government
would be a great idea, too, so I'm going to see if I can suggest it to them
(John, feel free to tell me who I should talk to :^) )

Anyone feel like writing stuff with me?  Or at the very least,
picking what I wrote apart, since I got horrid grades in Enlush. ;)