[vox] 5th anniversary meeting

Anyone have any suggestions on what we should do for LUGOD's 5th
anniversary?  I've all but given up trying to bug Linus into coming
to meetings, so don't even bother suggesting that. ;^)

Aside from pizza, snacks and cake (like last year), I can't think of
what else to do.

We DO have the Library room that day, so we have lots of space, a kitchen,
and a projection screen.  Maybe a LAN party?  I kind of think that would
get FEWER people attending, since it's mostly a geek/techy thing.

What do you guys think?