[vox] Hi Folks, Check this out!!!!!!!!!

Hi folks,
Thanks for all that is going on here, at least it is giving some of as who are new to Linux the opportunity to learn more about Linux. But of as are unfortunate to find our in a remote locations where getting access to this free but usefull software(i.e. Linux). I have read alot about it and will love to try it out but can't get it since I live in Ghana in Africa and does not have a credit card to be able to buy it online and also since there is no store(Non that I know of) in our part of the world where I can get one. I am with all humility appealling to you all, that one of you buy or send me a copy of the linux software so I can effectively be part of what is going on here. Should any one of you decide to, he or she can send it through my post and the address is:
John Williams
P. O. Box K 363,
A. N. T, Accra.
Ghana, W/Africa.
Thanks for your Kindness and May the good Lord Bless you!!!!.
Love,
John

Do you Yahoo!?