Re: [vox] KDE and Gnome wars...

On the 10th day of December, R. Douglas Barbieri said to me:

> What would even work is if there is a project to redo Open Office's
> widgets to be Gnome-gtk or KDE.

On a similar note, how about a project to create a GTK/Gnome wrapper
around the KHTML engine. I know, I know, it's heresy, but I use the KHTML
engine for testing purposes sometimes and it suck to have to fire up the
KDE bits as well as Gnome just for that purpose.

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | microb.us  - +1-707-237-5271 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org - +1-408-386-3549 (cell) .