Re: [vox] [Waaaay OT] Looking for a Japanese tutor

Re: [vox] [Waaaay OT] Looking for a Japanese tutor

I don't have any time to tutor, but i have a pile of resources, and access
to even more, about where to get started and how to reach fluency. (if thats
what you are aiming for)

Dylan

on 03.12.9 4:35 PM, Richard Crawford at rscrawford@mossroot.com was reported
to have writen:

> I'm thinking about starting to learn Japanese next month.  I wouldn't be
> taking a class, just going by books and so on.  Is there anyone out there
> -- or does anyone know anyone out there -- who'd be willing to help me out
> as a tutor?  Rates are negotiable.  Feel free to respond to me off-list.
> :)
>

> Sláinte,
> Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)
>
> http://www.mossroot.com   http://www.stonegoose.com/catseyeview
> Howard Dean for America:  http://www.deanforamerica.com
> "I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
> group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
> desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
> I wouldn't mess with them."
> --Michael Moore

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein