[vox] [fwd] [SacLUG] Meeting tomorrow, PostgreSQL

[vox] [fwd] [SacLUG] Meeting tomorrow, PostgreSQL

SacLUG meets tomorrow!

  http://www.saclug.org/

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Don't forget the SacLUG meeting tomorrow. I might be a little late. I
just got a job working in Fremont, so I will drive up for the meeting.

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

----- End forwarded message -----