Re: [vox] Tivo question

Well I just eBay/PayPal'd a $170 (shipping included) Sony SVR-2000 which
according to that article Pete sent me, and the relevant part of the book,
is one of the best candidates for hacking.  I also ordered the network
adapter from the guys who make that.

Now I just need to buy some kind of little wireless bridge (I actually
have an old beat up 486 laptop I could try to make one out of).

Anyway, thanks everybody for all the good answers and wish me luck!