Re: [vox] [OT] On Bill Gates, philanthropist

Re: [vox] [OT] On Bill Gates, philanthropist

wow, very dramatic.

i kind of wish they had some more information on TRIPS, and some
references to follow for those who care to learn more.

as usual, i'm sure the "truth" is somewhere in between this article and
the PR guys of the B&M gaes foundation...

this might shed a little more light on the situation:

   http://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/trips_e/trips_e.htm

pete