Re: [vox] [OT] Web-based project management tools?

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 09:59:13AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> 2. nerdbooks.com often has the lowest prices on these types of books.
>    usually beats amazon by at least a couple of bucks.

Order online.  Apparently, it's a little cheaper.  Of course, if you don't
mind the trip up there, and the % extra cost, go up to the store and check
it out.  For us LUGOD folks, it's like 'kid in a candy store' time. :) :)

Just don't feed or touch the programmer(s). ;)