January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] [OT] Web-based project management tools?

Re: [vox] [OT] Web-based project management tools?

open source developement with CVS
by karl fogel

the book is so well written that anybody who can't use cvs after reading
it probably shouldn't be using cvs at all.

you should know that:

1. the lugod library has a copy so you can glance over it before
   making the puchase.  in fact, i donated the book to lugod.  :)

2. nerdbooks.com often has the lowest prices on these types of books.
   usually beats amazon by at least a couple of bucks.

pete