[vox] [OT] Web-based project management tools?

[vox] [OT] Web-based project management tools?

My office is looking into the notion of using an open source web-based
project management tool to keep track of what's going on in our site.

Anyone have any suggestions?

The ideal system would run on Solaris, be written in Perl (we don't have
PHP on our servers), and work against a SQL database (we have Oracle in
our shop).

Thanks!

(I'm also looking for a "so simple it's laughable"-style introduction
manual to CVS... anyone have any suggestions for one of those?)

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
I wouldn't mess with them."
--Michael Moore