January 6: Social gathering

[vox] shuttle mini pc's [was The Mystery of the Dying Laptop]

[vox] shuttle mini pc's [was The Mystery of the Dying Laptop]

Shwaine,

You have a shuttle box?  Once of those cool mini-itx cases?  How is the
Linux support?  I've been seriously thinking of getting one for quite some
time.  I'd like to dual boot WinXp and Linux on one of those mini boxes  My
friend has me hooked on Grand Theft Auto, so I need a gaming PC!  But I'm
scared to invest in any pc with all of it's components integrated onto the
motherboard.  Any thoughts?

I've also been eying another company called Biostar that makes these small
boxes.  I found this good deal, but again, I'm reluctant to buy because I'm
unsure of the Linux support:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=627450&Sku=B450-3101&CatId=1223

Charles

<snip> <snip>