[vox] Wow! Latest trends for web server use....

[vox] Wow! Latest trends for web server use....

CHeck out the latest stats on web servers...
http://news.netcraft.com/
Looks like apache is now winning out at over 3 to 1 over MS IIS!

Pretty nifty!

In fact, according to the statistics, apache accounts for over 2 times as
many web server as all other web servers combined!

Woot!

If this is a story that has not been on slashdot, it might make a good
submission. :-D

-ME