Re: [vox] Video Card On a Budget

I second this vote.  This card played Quake 3 and Heretic II really well
for me.  I think it's even cheaper than that at Fry's.

Also, my current card is
a 64MB GeForce 2 MX - I think MX means SDRAM instead of DDR VRAM, the
GeForce 2 Pro had DDR, but otherwise the card is the same.  Fry's is
selling the GeForce 2 MX for super cheap these days (Best Data).