Re: [vox] Video Card On a Budget

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 05:52:09PM -0800, Rusty Minden wrote:
> I will be purchasing a new video card, but wish to buy one that is
> Linux friendly and supports the community as a whole.

I just saw some rebadged 32MB cards based on Nvidia's RIVA TNT2 (Best
Data I think) for about $40 at Fry's.  I've got one of these in a woody
box at work.  It works well with the nv driver, or you can go 3D/OpenGL
with Nvidia's proprietary driver.

David Hummel
Genomics & Gene Discovery
WRRC/ARS/USDA