January 6: Social gathering
2003 Nov 26 20:09

[vox] [fwd give-away] MonarchComputer.com and Linux Journal to Give Away ULB 2003

If people would like me not to forward this kind of stuff in the
future, please let me know.  Thx!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from "MonarchComputer.com" -----

Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:12:18 -0700
From: "MonarchComputer.com" <emailadmin@monarchcomputer.com>
Subject: News Item: MonarchComputer.com and Linux Journal to Give Away ULB 2003

Hi there,

With your position as representative of your local Linux
User Group, we're sending you this email as it might
interest you and your fellow Linux Users. Linux Journal's
December 2003 issue featured the "Ultimate Linux Box" which
was manufactured by Monarch Computer Systems.  Monarch
Computer Systems is now giving away this $5000 dual-Opteron
machine for free.

This system features:
- Lian-Li/Monarch PC 6270B Ultra Quiet Case (Black Aluminum
  - Monarch Exclusive)
- Enermax 465P-VE-24P Whisper 460 Watt PS
- ARIMA HDAMB Opteron WS Board AGP Pro 4X/8X SATA/IEEE
  Motherboard
- (2) AMDTM OpteronTM 246 Processors (Dual CPUs - 2GHz)
- (2) GB DDR 2700 REG ECC Corsair Memory
- (4) WD Raptor SATA Hard Drives 36 GB (10K RPM) RAID Array
- 16x DVD-ROM
- 52x32x52 CD-RW w/Software
- Mitsumi 1.44 MB FDD
- 3Ware 8500 RAID Controller
- RAID 5 Setup
- NVidia Quadro FX 1000 AGP 8X 128 MB Dual DVI
- Linux Compatible 32-bit/64-bit

Your members can register to win at
http://www.monarchcomputer.com/ulb2k3

Entry dates:
December 1, 2003 - January 31, 2004

Drawing date:
February 28, 2004

All your members have to do to enter is fill out our
online entry form.  No purchase is necessary.  To encourage
you to spread the word, we're going to reward the group
who gets the most members to enter with a $100 gift
certificate from Monarch and 10 MonarchComputer.com t-shirts.
There is a blank on the entry form where entrants can specify
their User Group, so be sure to get your members to use
your group's name when they enter.

If you wish to promote this giveaway on your website,
we have a press release available at:
http://www.monarchcomputer.com/ulb2k3/pr.html

We also have two banners available for your convenience:

http://www.monarchcomputer.com/ulb2k3/468X60.gif
http://www.monarchcomputer.com/ulb2k3/125X125.gif

(Note: If you use the banners, please reply to this email with
your URL so we can check it out to make sure it looks
okay on your site.)

If you have any questions at all, or feel you were contacted
in error, please just reply to this email, and we'll get back
to you ASAP.

We hope your users will like this giveaway, and thanks for
taking the time to read over this.

Monarch Computer Systems
Monarchcomputer.com

P.S. This is a one-time only email.  You are not part of a
list, so there is nothing to unsubscribe from.  You are listed
as a point-of-contact for your local Linux User Group (as
listed on Linux.org) and we simply want to inform you and
your fellow group members of this contest.

----- End forwarded message -----