2003 Nov 25 00:15

Re: [vox] More Linux news in SacBee

Shwaine,

Thanks for posting this!  We don't subscribe to the newspaper, but for
some freakish reason (probably a promotion) the paper showed up Saturday.
I saw the headline for that article, but before I got a chance to read it,
my evil wife (OK she's not really evil) recycled that paper.  I dug around
in the big blue recycle can for a few minutes but couldn't locate it.  My
searches on the sacbee site turned up no good too (as you've stated).

Anyway, thanks again for digging it up,
Dave