2003 Nov 25 07:02

Re: [vox] Spare knoppix CD

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 02:28:51PM -0800, Tim Riley wrote:
> Hi LUGOD,
>
> Does anyone have a spare knoppix CD they could snail-mail me?
> I just got a new computer (thanks Rod!) with a CD writer,
> and I'd like to burn some copies.

Sorry for not getting back to you quicker on this Tim.
My new job has been keeping me quite busy lately.
Plus, this new BitTorrent thing has made checking email a bit ... tedious :)

I /think/ Jonathan Stickel offered to get a disc to you, via me...
I just haven't had time to get back to him.  I'll do that now. :^)

> Could you also include instructions!? Also, where do I mail
> the finished CDs?

You can mail them either to LUGOD's PO Box:

  LUGOD
  PO Box 837
  Davis CA 95617

Or directly to me, since I stash most of LUGOD's goodies at my apartment:

  LUGOD
  c/o Bill Kendrick
  675 Alvarado Ave. #27
  Davis CA 95616

BTW - I just /finally/ got my own CD writer today (DVD, actually,
since it's so much higher capacity :^) )

Thanks again!