2003 Nov 25 00:15

[vox] More Linux news in SacBee

While we seem to be on the subject of SacBee articles, did anyone see the
article about Brazil and Linux in Saturday's business section? I don't see
it on the SacBee site, but it was an Associated Press article, so a quick
Google news search turned up another paper with the article online:

http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Stories/0,1413,82~10834~1786104,00.html

That one lacks the picture with the nice big Linux penguin in the
background of people using computers that the SacBee article had. Opened
up the paper, saw the penguin and went "Cool" then read the article, heh.