January 6: Social gathering
2003 Nov 19 09:45

RE: [vox] Outlaws redux

Or it's DELIBERATELY ambiguous and vague, so that:
  - We'd have to come BACK to clarify, wasting our time (and if it's enough
of a waste of time, we'll (alla us commie linux geeks) go away and play
tuxracer instead).
  - When this is brought into court, it's easy to say "No, we didn't mean
THAT ... we meant THIS."