2003 Nov 14 12:16

Re: [vox] Re: RedHat business

Their Fedora FAQ implies that you can use up2date, but
it's unclear for how long they'll make errata
available for each release. Fedora also includes
support for the apt and yum rpm repositories, which
many have used and loved as an alternative to RedHat's
up2date. I'm assuming that  the community behind
Fedora and not necessarily Red Hat will decide when
and for how long to release updates for each release.

For my personal desktop, I'm taking a wait and see
attitude before I migrate to RHEL WS or another
alternative such as Debian.

Nathan