2003 Nov 13 12:16

[vox] New Linux Jobs [4] with California Digital (acquired VALinuxserver)

(I sent this to the LUGOD list from the wrong address. This one should get
through.)
Subject: [NBLUG/talk] New Linux Jobs [4] with California Digital (acquired
VA Linuxserver) From:    "ME" <dugan@nblug.org>
Date:    Thu, November 13, 2003 10:57
To:      vox@lists.lugod.org
         talk@nblug.org

Hello  LUG list members (and BCC recipients),

I received this message yesterday from someone interrested in hiring
people with Linux experience. The project described looks very interesting
and is rather exciting. I asked the sender for permission to pass thier
message to public lists and just received it.

If you want to blame anyone for this, blame me. (I'm the one that is
passing it on.)

-ME

>Youhan Mubaraki said:
>

>>California Digital has acquired the VA Linux systems server division and
we are looking for engineers with the following skills:

>>GNU/Linux System/Network Administrator
>>GNU/Linux HPC/Clustering Expert
>>*GNU/Linux Systems  programmer*
>>*GNU/Linux Kernel Hacker*
>>
>>Most important is kernel hacker
>>Next sys programmer
>>Authorized to work in US. US Citizens preferred
>>Must relocate to bay area if from outside.
>>
>>We are looking for the right people to work on a Large Linux
>>super cluster. This will be the largest Linux supercomputer in
>>the world, what an opportunity for the right people to get involved.
>>
>>Please email me or call me at 510 687 7089 if you or someone you know is
interested in these positions.

>>--
>>Youhan Mubaraki
>>
>>Director of Business Development
>>California Digital Corporation
>>
>>WWW.Californiadigital.com
>>Direct Line : 510 687 7089
>>
>>Fax  : 510 651 8844
>>Toll Free 1 888 LINUX 4 U  Ext 77089
>>
>>Address
>>47071 Bayside Parkway
>>VA Linux Building 1
>>Fremont, CA 94538
Please pass this information onto as many people as you can!  We have several opportunities and we are looking to interview and meet as many people as possible.
Thank you
Youhan

ME wrote:
This is very exciting. :-)

Would you mind if I pass this announcement to our mailing list and the
LUGOD mailing list? There are many skilled people in Linux on both lists.

Thanks,
-M. Egan

Youhan Mubaraki said:

[...]

Cell : 925 699 4700