2003 Nov 11 21:23

Re: [vox] MS Project Application for Linux

Re: [vox] MS Project Application for Linux

mrproject has been working at that for a while. it has some of the base
functionality, but its nowhere near as robust as MSP (Project is one of
the few apps MS wrote that seems to actually work well and consistently).

mrproject comes with RH distros since 8, and of course you can just
apt-get it as well.

there are also some other apps out there but they are either not as far
along, or are web based (which I am admittedly not a fan of)