2003 Nov 10 10:54

Re: [vox] open sourcing lucas arts' outlaws

On Mon 10 Nov 03,  9:46 AM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> said:
> On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 09:26:43AM -0800, p@dirac.org wrote:
> <snip>
> > i received the following reply a few minutes after sending my request:
> <snip>
>
> Good work, Pete!  And good luck! :)

thanks bill!  i was really surprised at how positive the reply was.

> I hope I get to be the one to Slashdot it when it happens.
> (Muahahahaha!)
>
> -bill!

no way, dude!  i already wrote the announcement and have my finger over
the send button!   ;-)

but seriously, if my DSL connection goes down because of the recent
solar flare ups or something, when you do send it in, can you feature my
name prominently in your submission?!?   ;-)   ;-)