January 6: Social gathering
2003 Nov 12 21:14

[vox] [OT] Interesting website terms

I'm Googling around for help with a battery laptop question, and
noticed this at the very, very bottom of some forum page at HP's website:

  using this site means you accept its terms

Nice.  So, I didn't see that to begin with, since it's at the very, very
bottom of a very long page.

So I wonder, sarcastically, what constitutes "using" the site?
Reading the page?  Simply visiting it, even if I didn't read the
content?

And my god, what could the terms be!  Will my firstborn's soul have to
go to HP!?

_Sheesh_

-bill!
(just venting)