January 6: Social gathering
2003 Nov 09 20:55

[vox] Upcoming local events

Here's a list of some interesting-sounding events taking place at other
LUGs and User Groups in the greater Bay Area:

  Tue Nov 11
  NBLUG in Sebastopol
  Wendy Seltzer from EFF: 'Chilling Effects of Intellectual Property laws'
  http://www.nblug.org/

  Wed Nov 12
  SacLUG in Sacramento
  Using LDAP for authentication
  http://www.saclug.org/

  Thu Nov 13
  Davis Mac User Group meeting
  The new 'Panther' Mac OS X
  http://baytel.com/dmug/

  Sat Nov 15
  RoseLUG workshop
  SpamAssassin
  http://www.roselug.org/

  Sun Nov 16
  Linux Installfest at UCDavis
  http://www.lugod.org/if/

  Mon Nov 17
  LUGOD meeting in Davis
  Appaserver, Open Source application server for MySQL
  http://www.lugod.org/

  Wed Nov 19
  EBLUG meeting in Fremont
  'Firewall Builder' project
  http://www.eblug.org/

  Mon Nov 24
  RoseLUG meeting
  Using a Linux system as an edge router
  http://www.roselug.org/

  Mon Nov 24
  FreeBSD 10-year Anniversary Party in San Francisco
  http://www.unixprogram.com/party/FreeBSD10Anniversary.html

That's all of the confirmed topics I saw from the various groups for
November.

For more, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/calendar/

Enjoy!