2003 Nov 04 16:03

[vox] ISSA volunteer schedule

Brian Lavender and I will be at the ISSA event tomorrow morning at 9:30am
to set up.

I'll have to leave immediately after setting up, to go help out with some
issues at work.

Seth Nagao and Rob Rogers will be there Tuesday and Wednesday, both.
(I'm not 100% certain what hours.)

It sounds like Mike Simons can help Wednesday, as well.

Ken Bloom can help Wed. afternoon.  (Last I heard, he was still looking
for someone to carpool with.)

People who haven't gotten back to me yet are Michael Dunham,
and Paul Miller.  So, I'll go under the assumption that they can't make it.
(If they can - pleasant surprise! :^) )

Thanks, all!  See some of you for a little bit tomorrow morning!

-bill!
root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/