January 6: Social gathering
2003 Nov 02 22:27

Re: [vox] ISSA conference this week!

On 2003.11.01 20:00, Bill Kendrick wrote:
The ISSA conference is this Tuesday and Wednesday, November 4th and
5th!

I'm hoping I can get Tuesday off work to help set up and make sure
things
go alright.  (I also happen to have all of the ISSA paperwork,
the LUGOD sign, the CDROMs and the hand-outs... and hopefully by then
a new
stack of business cards.)

They've asked for a roster of who's going to be there.  I've given
them
the list I have up at LUGOD's website, here:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/issa/

I REALLY need to know what days/times all of you are coming to help
out,
so we're sure to have enough people there at once for people to take
breaks,
and so forth.

Please e-mail me privately or on vox-officers!

a) How do I get in? is having my name on their roster enough?

b) Is anybody going from davis for wednesday afternoon that could give me a ride (I've worked a route by Yolobus if there isn't anybody)?